Timmy and Omegle.

well as I expected...timmy read the post I wrote about him
so he started well saying things...
like
"wait....i told myself im not talking to you anymore"
"What the heck is wrong with you?"
"Problematic!"
"If you think im so annoying the dont talk to me"(he started the convo anyway.)
"Wht?
U think its funny??"

after the nice "compliments" about the post....
I got a "secret" from him unexpectedly haha
take that timmy...XD


Okay next is something...weird
its about Omegle...
its chatting with strangers...
intro by the 3 contributors blog...well now its 2....
Then Sara ask me to try it..
"go try omegle.com
if u think ur an idiot, there are more idiots there"
*note.. the "person" who said that have to mention Idiot*

well sry to disappoint people who uses that...
but....its kinda boring at times...
I rarely had any conversation which last more than a minute....
the convo I got for more than a minute ..its...well......boring....

0 comments: