Am I just not filling the time?

1st week of school
Certainly nobody was “fit” enough after having enough rest
In the 1st week itself there is a folio limited to 2 pages only!!
Our sejarah teacher is “pro” certainly thinks our class is “pro”
[I had to open my mouth XP]
Everything else is normal.just that amit insaf part is a little weird.
Hey even TKS is rusted during the holidays, who could believe it?

Message to the peepurl

Alvyn – rising fame so you’re leaving

Amit - totally dependable…HAHA yes you are chosen

Aravind – lupe diri

Edward – confirm baboon

Jackson – memang sakai

Jeff – You know how I got in there…don’t say it was on my effort

Joel – High rank edi….also lupe

Len Wai Joon – the extrovert?....definitely genius …likes to differentiate volume

Matt – what is there to say?...study mah

Shankar – new year…new tackling schemes.

Timothy – something’s definitely wrong….turned gay?

WHZ – miss me too much...keep hugging people

Syed – kantoi

0 comments: