The time spend on a rainy april fool day really brings me back
I have forgotten how much I love walking/playing in the rain as a kid.
Its certainly been years since the last time I did do so.
I’ve always been labeled crazy because I love playing in the rain and getting wet , and of course not giving a damn whether I will fall sick just as long as I had fun.. Sounds normal, but how often you see it from kids who lives in the city. I know a lot of kids that really don’t like rain because it restricts them from going out or for some people the TV(service is currently unavailable).
Every one has moved away ^^ since the last “psycho” packed and get out , its only me left. Got back from where I started.
Started Alone, Left Alone.
I haven’t recovered from the “load” I got from last year,
I seriously thought I could rest though,
Since the last holidays, the mind has been really testing me.
It was at its limit.
I don’t mind enduring the pain or recovering from a tired mind.
What something I’m not used at, is the tired legs. I have never got into a situation where my legs failed me. Normally after a good night sleep, the next morning I will start feeling fresh. After multiple serious injuries, every part of my body has felt the pain, the only thing I have to control is not my body, it was the mind. Any small changes that happen to my legs will affect my whole body, but my leg have never gotten tired before. Being crazy as a kid , My legs is what keeps me going.
The memories of the “incident” that happen quite sometime ago, that make me “turn” from fighting for my place from just flowing the flow is still fresh. On hiatus I guess
It really starting to feeling sore.
My stomach is also failing me, I’m exhausted from laughing, I’m scared I’ll lose the ability to laugh( not wanting to laugh anymore). Stupid that something like that happens but when you’re in a boys school(it is unique and one of a kind) and you have like 60% of the class is also your primary school mates. Entertainment is always served.
03/04 is probably one of those most tiring day ever,
I & Pal the whole day, laughing non stop.
It continue till evening when Pal really broke down, almost cried. That’s when I stop talking, He is from a different school. Definitely he is not used to it.
There is a match today, not going to sleep again. ~~whee~~.
I’m sure peeps from my school will laugh on what I wrote because I made it sounds like one of those “acts”. SORRY LAR, I HAVE NO ENERGY ALREADY LAR (saving for school).
This is must be an emo post because I have nothing else to post.^^.
0 comments:
Post a Comment