His Story.

Decided that Izzy not going to join after all.
He's way too lazy to do so.
so arrghh what do I care.

I'm just gonna post something about someone.

Chikan's story
This is a story of chikan…well you know him,
I stole his book because everyone in the class thought this story should be heard,
I going to hold this book as hostage for 4 weeks.

The topic of the story is
A person who has a great influence in my life


In my life, there is a person who has had a great influence. She is my friend. She has a charming looking dace with a problem-free skin. She is seventeen years old this year. When She smile, the smile of hers would attract me.

I first met her when I was sitting in the school bus. Everyday, I take a school bus to school and the same transport to my house. One day, I saw her coming into the school bus, She was the last person to get in the school bus. I told her that she can take the seat beside me. As she was sitting down , she smiled at me and I smiled back. From that day on , we introduced each other and I became her friend.

It has been three years since I met her. We have become best friends and inseparable. I have learnt to appreciate the girl with all my heart, who leads a simple and humble life. When I see her in sad mood she will sense it and will be quiet until I tell out all my troubles to her. After that, she will advise me.

My acquaintaince with her has changed my perspective towards life. She has taught me to be independent and don’t let my negative side takes over me. She also tell me to speak the truth if someone treated me unfairly. She told me that I’m kind and caring person. It shows that I attract a lot of friends.

It quiet a long time that I have feelings for her. But its hard for me to tell her because she was my friend. She advise me not to be in relationship until studies is over. She advice freely and does not hesitate to scold me when I am in the wrong

Now that I am studying in other school, I look forward to meet up with her. I will recognize and remember from afar and all happy memory that makes me a happy-go-lucky person. I am truly blessed to have known her.

~END~

I think ya’ll start guessing already haha.

0 comments: