Wai Zhong.


We are supposed by to be serious in meetings but why are we teasing people on giving speeches anyway?

Students in my school are really weird but I’m having fun with it.

The BIG MEETING was unexpectedly hilarious even with the presence of devils .
With our brains the use is to bring it down not the other way around^^.
4 U, really miss the class the whole class breaks to 3.

WHZ/zo kwai/ Wai Zhong
I really like what he did for his examinations,his theory was challenging all the scientist. He could win the nobel prize for his achievement. A certain mammoth is sitting beside me during exams whee….and jakson  too which makes it CRAZY FUN!.

*just for stupidity^^*

Why the acknowledgement you ask?
Well a question in our biology demands us to draw a schematic diagram of process of blood clotting.While I was wondering around* I done with my paper*..I do realize he was scratching his head during that last question. I didn’t copy I know he was on the last page. Obviously

After the paper he seems outta place.
He told me his answer for the last part.
Until one part where he said with the presence of K, caseinogens changes to fibrin. Now that is something we don hear everyday coming from this boy cause for one he hates stupidity even though he hangs around me a lot. He almost pierce thru my thighs .wow that’s really something. That is super crazy.

His every laughter hurts me,LIKE SERIOUSLY!!*depends on how you think it^^*

0 comments: